Y2K Fix For TS 3.5

A few months ago, I called Omega research and asked for the
upgrade price from TS 3.5 to TS2000i and they said $1600.  At that
time, I decided I would look for an alternative because I thought that
this price was too high!

I recently called Omega Research and was told there was a Y2K fix
for TS 3.5 on their web site.

hehehehehehe!!!

I also asked them what it would cost to upgrade to TS2000i and they
said $1600.  I asked him to please make sure and a few minutes
later he said $499.  Too bad!  I decided, months ago, when the
price was $1600 to look for an alternative.

What a joke!

Glenn Pederson
gpeder@xxxxxxxxx