Omega trying to force upgrades?

I'm very glad to have read on this list, "how many traders are dissatisfied
with Omega".
 I have went the upgrades from 3 to 3.5 to 4. And I have lost count at 21 or
was it 23.
 I tried there 2000i for less then a week, and was convinced, that I was not
going to pay AT&T  a weeks worth of trading to fix there junk cause you
cannot get them on the dam phone when you need them. So in short, back went
2000i, and my prayers with lots of blessings.(the prayers was sent back by
the way)
 I have talked to several venders, about there software about using it as
real time. The one I would like to see come forth the most would be,"Advanced
Get, From Trading Techniques" Second runner up would be Robert Miner's
"Dynamic Trader".
 Now for trading, (my personal opinion) if you was to put these two programs
together
with a real time server. They would be setting on a, "GOLD MINE", that omega
could only dream about.
 Then we could call this Group, "Traders with an EDGE".

Thank you
Randy