Omega trying to force upgrades?

I called OR about the TS upgrade pricing and timing; they said the current
price was $500, and they **assured** me that the price would absolutely go
up $200 on Aug 16th.

Is this a real attempt to force... err, induce users to upgrade before it
is ready for real trading, or just another "announcement" which will not
come to pass?

Has anyone developed an indicator that would help with this <g>.

Sounds as though OR is not getting a good response to the upgrade, and
needs to force users to upgrade now instead of waiting. Not all bad,
though -- it would add many more beta testers to the initial brave souls,
and we might see a good version sooner. Assuming, of course, that the
'upgraders' actually run it and not let it sit on the shelf. I'd probably
install it, run it, and, of course, make the necessary calls to fix
problems I saw. Just what Omega wants/needs.

On the other hand, perhaps all they want is the money, and don't care
about the feedback. Does this sound more like OR? :-).

Larry