Re: Omega Server Quotes into Excel ???????

For TS4 see Appendix B of the Server manual, pages235,6,7.
For BMI, DBC, S&P ComStock clients enter this in the Excel spreadsheet cell:

=OMEGA_SERVER|LIVEQUOTE!'SymbolName,FieldList'

| is the shift back slash symbol

In the symbolName part of the formula, enter the symbol exactly as it
appears in the Omega Server portfolio.

In the FieldList part of the formula, enter the types of price data, or
fields, that you want displayed in Excel.  Enter the fields in the order you
want the information to appear in the spreadsheet.  When entering the types
of data you want displayed, type the field names exactly as displayed in the
table.  Do not include spaces or commas between fields when using the Omega
Server.  You do not have to include a list of fields/  If no fields are
specified, the Last Price field is used by default.  For example, if you
want to collect the Open, High, Low, Close and Last prices for the S&P 500
index, you would type the following formula:

=OMEGA_SERVER|LIVEQUOTE!'SPX,OHLCP'

List of fields for Live Quotes
P = last price
T = time