permanent pissword expires

Deja vu all over again...deciding to give Omega another chance, I installed
TS5 on yet another brand new machine (the third P2 class machine I've
tried), and discovered my "permanent" pissword for my paid-in-full
non-functioning TS5 will expire in 15 days...i finally see a part of this
upgrade that's improved, TS4 only told me to get a new permanent pissword
once a day, TS5 harasses me every half hour or so, now that's an
upgrade...OR knows no shame and they keep sticking it in my face.

Bill, you really pulled a fast one and you may even get away with it, but
you won't see another dime of my money until TurdStation5 works reliably in
real time trading, and you will never regain the credibility you previously
enjoyed!