Re: Which Build23 Date Boxes?

I've received a Number of e-mails asking what dialogue boxes
I'm referring to. The following is from the 1st reply I sent.

I ran into the problem in a workspace where I'm converting dates in
ascii datafiles to y2k dates.

When I attempted to load data that began 12/18/1988, I was
able only to load 7 digits and thus was unable to chart the data.

>From the chart window in the workspace the order was:

Format | Price Data | Settings. This brings up the "Date Range
Dialogue Box". Only 7 number digits for the date can be entered in
these boxes. The same should hold true if you were to create a
new chart in a workspace with the offline server or online server
with data that begins after October 10 of any year and has a
double-digit dayofmonth.

The problem has probably gone unnoticed because we have not
yet entered a 2-digit month since build23 was developed. Dates
with single digit days or months can be entered by dropping the
zeros that precede them.

dbs