Y2K Patch

Hello Fellow TS Users:
I have TS 4.0 Build 19.6. I have just received from Omega a C.D. It is a
full copy of version 4 , build 23 of TS. It states it is Y2K compliant.
I have not been able to get in touch with Omega Research. Maybe someone
on the list can help. When I install this "Patch" will it just override
my current version? I have a few custom analysis indicators that I
bought from a third party. Will they get wiped out when I install the
"Patch"? Any problems or pitfalls that I can avoid would be
appreciated.  thanxs   Harry