Re: Y2K Patch

Frank,

There are a lot of rumors going around regarding this question. However,
as I mentioned to Paula,  I spoke personally with Bill Cruz 2wks. ago
when he was in Los Angeles.  He reassured me that there will be a Y2K fix
placed at the OR website in June.  It will be free for everyone and
downloadable.  I take him at his word because, his alternative is not
very appealing with all of us out here who paid for product.  If he
doesn't do something he is "El Pollo Loco" man!  AMA