TS 2000 conversion bug Indices

I found I can still can't convert an Index from TS 4 by outputting an .omz
file from TS 4 into the Global Server with a BMI feed.    This is in spite
of first re-naming the index in TS 4 to add a "$" in front, as Omega Tech
Support had suggested, e.g. from NDX to $NDX.    The TS 2000 Global Server
with BMI feed couldn't convert the index ($NDX) in the .omz file, nor could
it convert most of the futures I had outputted from TS 4 in the .omz file.
The problem is that the BMI format for futures has changed with TS 2000.

I'm wondering if anyone on the list has received ANY useful information from
Omega Tech Support on problems they had with TS 2000?   I find all the
replies I've received from Tech Support on TS 2000 have been useless or
incorrect.