Re: Build 591

From: sptrader
To: Omega List
Sent: Sunday, August 01, 1999 12:39 PM
Subject: Build 591

Has anyone that has installed build 591 care to report any problems or if it
works ok ?  (I had several Probs-)
Thanks-Steve

Yeah, I installed it ran a couple charts & position searches before I
posted.  No problems, but I didn't run any systems.  I had also previously
run the pcquote patch I mentioned in the prior post.  Managed to get thru
all of Friday w/o the server crashing every time the ISP dropped out.  Is it
good?  Is it good enuf?  hey way too soon to say, but lets collect the
glitches/probs.
nhbob