Futures brokers - conclusion

I received a ton of e-mails, most were private. I appreciate everyone that
bothered to reply. I am still cracking up by the overwhelming similarity of
the responses.

Almost every response was to the tone of "Futures industry is not there yet,
I reached the same conclusion, I am not short term trading anymore". It
seems that there are no golden nuggets in this pile of &*^%. I apologize if
I step on anyone's toes, maybe there are golden nuggets, I just haven't
heard of any.

We are so focused on system development that we forget (at least I did) to
check if the market can handle our system. My system works, but can't be
executed on a consistent basis. Operation successful, patient is dead.
System does work on a consistent basis in the stock market with a good
platform.

I wish I could say that I found a broker, I can't. I'm filing a complaint
against current broker. They were in the process of upgrading their system,
failed to inform me of that, I go screwed up on a trade and they are not
taking responsibility for that.

Back to stocks, thank you all,

Shay Horowitz
www.zeus-holdings.com