More Omega stupidity

So my password will expire in 15 days. Omega has my credit
card and has billed it monthly without problem.

But, I must be punished for my poor behavior (buying
Omega products since like 1994 or something).

While you are trading in real time, it pops a dialog up
in your face every 15 minutes. Most applications will
remind you at start up. But, this is Omega, who never
turns down an opportunity to piss off their customers.

So I call the automated password generator. "There has been
an error". (the first thing I hear) "I would transfer
you to customer support, but we are closed". They forgot
to add "Enjoy having that pop up stick in your face tomorrow".

When my password expired on TS 4, and I had paid for it
completely, it took repeated faxes and letters to get
the permanent password. They told me it was a storm.
I wonder what tragic incident happened this time.

David