Re: larry williams, fundamentalist?

I owe a lot to Mr Williams. I felt at peace when the "Definitive Guide
to Futures Trading" came out. I was about to arrive.
The release of "The Definitive Guide to Futures Trading Vol2" one
month later caused me to refer to Mr Webster's definition of "definitive".
I have not bought another TA book or subscribed to a trading-related
periodical since.

dbs

<<<
well, another technical cult guru bits the big weenie :)) i guess that
explains why miles dunbar is publishing commodity timing these days.
whatever.

ya gotta love it!!!

TJ