Mechanics of a Relative Strength study in Omega 2000i

I'd appreciate some feedback as to how I'd go about performing a Relative
Strength Study in PS 2000i.  I'm kinda new to the product so bear with me
please.

I'd like to play with the Relative Strength studies in which I will possibly
do the following (Relative strength will be one index divided by another or
one stock divided by it's sector index):

1) Compare say a Large Cap index to a small Cap index

2) then find sectors indices to compare to the S&P 500 for instance.

3) Once finding the strong sectors find a stock that is strong relative to
the others in it's sector

Obviously I'm simplifying this.  But... I'm curious as to how the heck I can
do something like this without losing my mind.

Say I'm interested in the DJIA, S&P 500, Nasdaq, Wishire & Russell.  For
sectors I'd like Health Care, Computer Hardware, Internets, Software,
BioTech, Finance, etc....   Then finally, quite a few of the stocks in each

- How can I automate this in some manner?  That would be a LOT of charts to
manually load.

- Where can I find a list of stocks that make up each sector index and where
can I find the symbols for the sector indices?  (using End Of Day for this)

Any other thoughts you can provide as to the feasibility of this I'd
appreciate hearing anything constructive.

Thanks

Joe Stratmann