StockBuyer.com

July 27,1999
What signal can be ascertained with the announcement of the New York Stock
Exchange impending IPO? The sharks are ready to cash out. Don't kid
yourself THE ALLIANCE OF DEMONS (NYSE & MERRILL) cannot bode well for the
public.No matter how you slice,dice,or puree it if this isn't a top then we
will never
have one.What is the rush? The deal was announced last week with a
Thanksgiving
Day target.How apropo but for who? Wouldn't we all like to enjoy a payout
on Thanksgiving Day 1999.This appears like a last ditch effort for the member-
ship of the NYSE to REALLY enrich themselves via this route.Guess who owns
one
of the larger blocks of seats?          Could it be Merrill Lynch?

Why else would Merrill be doing this pro bono?

Gordon Gedko spoke of greed being good in the eighties then it must be holy
in the
nineties.Watch for the continuing saga unfolding on Wall Street,"How can I get
money out and still have the public believe it is in their best interests".