DOWNLOADER Symbols for... ?

I am in need of the DialData Omega Downloader Symbols for:

1) The DOW - DJ1600 - DJ1600, doesn't exist
2) Nasd 100- ND1600 - same thing, ND1600 is n/a
3) The Euro- EC1600 - this is NOT the Euro as claims
                      (It says the Euro Currency Unit is
                       94 something!  This is the EuroDollar!)

Does DialData think we are fool, or is Dial Data a fool?
(Yes, I know Prophet is cheaper, I am subscribing soon)

Can someone forward me the right symbols??

Thanks! :)! L:)!