Re: Price shocks and money management

:Most of the time we do know when an important event is scheduled.  We know
:when and where Greenspan will speak but we may not know what he is going to
:say or how the market will react to it.  We know when the Fed is meeting.
We
:know when the employment reports are scheduled.  We know the dates of the
:government crop reports, the CPI, the money supply, the corporate earnings
:reports and on and on.  As technicians we also know when volatility is
:abnormal.

As technicians, we should be able to take advantage of such events. We
should ignore all these fundamental factors and just focus on the price
actions.