$10,000 daytrade

>  US DOLLAR $600 ($12.50 pt)
>  JAPANESE YEN $1050 ($12.50 pt)
>
>Better count your money again: last I heard  DX is $10 per point.
>
>Bill Wynne
>TradeWynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yes, in my frenzy of excitement I mistakenly assigned the $12.50 pt. value
to the DX.  You're right, it is $10.  Still the reasoning behind the post
was to show people the incredible leverage available in currencies, and the
possibility to daytrade them successfully (or in otherwords: there is more
than the S&P500)

Still, a $10,000 day.  Actually, that was about $5000 per hour to be more
precise.

:)

PS. I am not boasting, I am just showing HOW it can possibly be done.