how to get metastock CD data to use 4 decimal places (ts2k)

I've queried omega and they dont have an answer that works...
I have metastock data for the /cd (candadian dollar). The data has 4
decimal places in it. I put up a chart and put the cd on it, and it
shows a max of 3 decimal places.. I write an indicator to display
price scale and it shows 1/1000
i look in the downloader at the symbol in the sym univ and its shows
1/10000 (as I would expect). I can change the sym description in the
downloader and it correctly gets updated... But somewhere it looks
like ts2k says metastock has a pricescale of 1/1000 and thats the way
it is.. I've tried changing the global server symbol as well out of
frustration. Anyone know how to get TS2k to display 4 decimal places?
(no i've not yet decided my cd price data should be multiplied by 10
just so ts will display it!)
thanx
-jim