Protection?

I am new to the list, but I first traded in 1964 (investing paper route
profits in copper mining stocks) and a TradeStation user and EL system
developer since 1991. I have no other computer programing skills at all. I'm
also an IB and a CTA. Over the years I have developed many systems that I
would like to share and / or sell. After gleaning from this list how easy it
is to crack "protected" systems I am hesitant to send anything of value out
to the "public."  I don't want to have years of work turned into shareware
overnight or be resold by someone else. One prominent member of this list
suggested I not give out anything I value since "everything" is crackable.
The idea of only selling and sharing my second tier systems doesn't sit well
either.

Any suggestions? Is there a way to post TS signals directly to the web in
real time? I'm willing to trade or pay for qualified help.

Thanks,

Bill Wynne