slice not sort AND import

not sorter but slicer. i was trying to import the following tick data into
global server.

1997121214420215875.00 --> line 1
1997121514271615910.00
1997121614265815925.00
1997121714283716395.00
1997121814324315965.00
1997121914280415275.00

translation of line 1: 12/12/1997, 14:42:02 (hh:mm:ss), 15875 (price)

contacted omega techsupp. they said ts2k cannot import ascii tick data. can
only import daily data. but can plot ascii ticks by choosing _3rd party
vendor, _ascii.

so i tried.

BUT ts2k cannot recognize my time field. turned them into prices instead!

how should i format my data and what kind of field names must i assign in
the first row? can tabs or commas be used as delimiters?

eagerly looking for assistance.

-a1