Re: system request

> Hi,
>
> Does anyone have a system for the spot forex markets? I have bought many
> ELA systems that was supposed to do this and that but didn't do @!#*!.I
> was told not to buy systems from ads places in STOCK AND COMMODITIES
> magazine. But i did and the results was not good!!
>
> If anyone knows a real good spot forex trading system with great results
> one that can tell me when to get in and out to make a profit.

Sure no problem - glad to help, but I have an even better idea and you dont have
to do any work. How about people just trade the system for you with their own
money and send you the profits. Obviously if someone might loose - as thats
forbidden by the rules - they have to keep the losses.

This must be the right way for you ? - If this right - please confirm and send me
your banking details and I will start transferring funds.

rgds hans