Re: time restrictive code

Morris

You can password protect your system and specify a block number and dates
within which you want your system to give results - i've put it at the top
before the system code

If BlockNumber = 12345 and
CurrentDate > 990101 and CurrentDate < 990720 and
Date > 990101 and Date < 990720 then begin
{your system code}

{bear in mind that the determined can break your code lock in a minute or
two}