Re: NAIB North American Institutional Brokers

Ulrich,

I have signed up for their one week free NASDAQ Level II trial with the
Redi system and I have not been able to start using it due to some weird
error message when installing the software. NAIB the makers of the Redi
(made by Spear Leads and Kellog "SPK") system and I then had a conference
call to try to resolve the problem. When it became clear that we were not
going to resolve the problem, the tech-support person at SPK then either
hung up on me, or they were having phone problems.

I will attempt to try to contact them again tomorrow to see if I can
resolve the issue.

Regards,

Ivan