Re: RadarScreen Help

what is all this BS about RS?
Wrong theory there, and unjustified bash to go along
with it...
what RadarScreen does is apply the indicator ONLY to
the last bar of the "chart". So if you have a 10 bar
moving average then RS will load 10 bars and run the
indicator through them, getting the value of the
average for those 10 bars but it will NOT step through
old data. Haven't you noticed that there is no "First
and last date" or "days back to load" option anywhere?

This I discovered after working with the program and
EZL support for a while. Apparently they are trying to
save us from ourselves, not letting the program load
tons of historical data for hundreds of symbols all at
once...

And by the way, bouncing ticks is a great feature...