Best Direct

I have used BestDirect for several months.  I have used their recent
upgrade since it came out last week.  I like the user interface better
than others I have tried--RCG's and LEO.
I have had days when fills were slow to be reported back to me.  The
fills themselves are "OK".  I've never had one I thought was awful but
I've never had one that I thought was great.  But I'm comparing that to
my SignalOnline quotes which may be slow themnselves.  But--I'm
convinced that if I fail trading it won't be because of slippage.  I
really like the people at the BD desk.  They are always avialable and
hustle to resolve any issues.

My short experience with the new upgrade suggests that the slow fill
reporting problem has been addressed.  Let me know if there's anyting
more specific you want.
anyone have any experience with Best Direct online brokers?
do you like their interface?