Re: TS2K - works

larry, i don't blame her for quitting the o-list, with comments like
this one from ron (10/03/98)......

"Moral: Don't even attempt a discussion at this level with someone
named
Melody  :)"

......so, what's the point?

in my book, she was ok and welcome to come back to the list anytime

TJ

btw melody and i successfully determined that the bad tick problem in
ts4 was the fault of omega's server. she did a great job in tracking
down the problem for myself and others. when i attack omega from time
to time, it's the guys running the show that i hammer and not the
performers.

--- Larry Wright <lwright@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
A while back Melody did participate in the list discussions. I, for
one, liked her presence and her comments, mild as they sometimes were.
She did take a lot of heat from upset users - until things change, that
seems to be the way it will be for Omega participants. It is possible
that that was a small test, and it was judged to difficult to continue.
Hey, if they do it again, let's not kill the messenger :-). Keep in
mind where the problem really is.