Y2K SuperCharts Patch

I just ordered SuperCharts 4 EOD (build 6.4) and will try to install the
Y2K patch on it - and see if it works with the new Y2K compliant version
of the Metastock Downloader (I use the Downloader to get data from
DialData and Compuserve).  Don't know if it will work (it's supposed to
work - but I don't trust these things until I see them).  I'll let you
know what happens in a few weeks.  BTW - for anyone who's still using an
ancient version of SuperCharts (I'm still using 2.1) - the upgrade price
is $99 - with the 30 day guarantee.  So - you really don't have too much
to lose by trying.

BTW - I'm trying this only because I've concluded that to the extent
that I can get SuperCharts 2.1 to work after 2/29/00 - it's unstable (at
least it's unstable under Windows 98).  And the Y2K compliant version of
Metastock is as clumsy as the older versions (I've been working with it
for a week now and still don't like it).  I know that I will lose some
of my ability to write complicated EL formulas - but most of those
formulas didn't work all that well for trading anyway <g>.  Robyn