Drawing (TL_New/Text_New) on a different price chart

I'm curious if anyone knows of a way to create a system (or indicator)
based 10 minute data, but then draw trendlines (TL_New) and text (Text_New)
on an EOD chart.  Or create a system (or indicator) based on 1 minute data
and draw on a 10 minute chart.

I'm accustomed to having both 10-minute and EOD data loaded (DATA1 and
DATA2), but I only know how to draw trend lines and text on the data the
system or indicator is based on.

As far as I can tell, systems can only be "based on" the first data series,
while indicators can be based on any data series.  Correct?

Thanks in advance for your time,
Dave