RE: MULTIPLE MONITORS

Well, 3 only, not 4. But putting another should not cause a problem.
This is how I handle the apps. Start them up windowed in the main.
Move them to the screens you want them to be. Maximise them.
Dialog boxes tends to appear on the main display. I got no problems with
that.

My reply to sk and issues that I am aware of.

Done it for 3. 1 AGP, 2 PCI.
Voodoo 3 is a AGP 3DFX card. Its handy if you decide to play a game and the 2D
graphics capabiltity is superb with the Ramdac at 350mhz. Most of the cards
out there
go at 200-250mhz.
Make sure your BIOS is capable of setting itself to initialise the AGP
slots first rather
than the PCI slots. The first card that is initialises becomes the main
display.
S3s are the only cheap PCI 4MB cards I can find nowadays. Else it be an ATI
which
which cost 2/3 of a Voodoo and does not make sense. Pay a little more and I
get a
16 MB TNT2.

Question is how many slots do you have left after using 4?
If you got 4 PCI slots, the last one is for network card. If you got 5, you
should be ok.
Not sure what you gonna do for the sound card. Don't put anything on the
ISA slots.
IRQ routing don't work on them and the resources they use could cause a
conflict.