ts4 patch report

I installed the TS4 patch since it was available and done some tests
on it, here is the result,

1. typing, editing y2k ticks - it works, and the data also loaded ok.

2. I changed the clock of the computer to y2k feb, and noticed one
   important thing - TS4 uses the internal clock for the year part
   such that it will not confuse of the century its in ... so,
   those computer hardware that are on y2k ready - you better replace it.

3. all date entries are now mm/dd/yyyy, but I don't know yet if the
   easy language can handle yyyymmdd yet - after my backup today,
   will test it out.

4. morning update was reactivated to see if it works ... seems
   not killing the year 00 contracts yet. could be a good sign.

so, if other stuff works out - TS4 should then be ok for running into
y2k and beyond ...

obviously the programmers did a good job on the points I covered,
thank you.

now, if they can recompile TS4 in 32bit ... and switch to 32bitDDE ...
they can re-release it as TS Classic, I then will PAY for the upgrade :)

ProSuite - its a no no for me.

-Lawrence Chan