Re: Prosuite 2000i problems

Win NT may be the OS of choice to run PS2000i
but I have run it on both NT sp3 and sp4 and win 98
with a BMI feed.
Its a bit more stable on NT but I still had 1/3 of
the data ticks missing from PS2k using BMI
data(compared to TS4.0b21).no soloutions offered by
Omega.
NONE! Its like the problem doesnt' exist as far as
Omega goes. I KNOW better.

IMO PS2K is not a useful enough program (especially
since the y2k patch for 4.0 works) to justify the
price of the software, a dedicated Dual PIII
computer,a ton of ram and an expensive buggy overrated
OS that wont even allow you to run on ONE Large HD
partition.

Think about it folks. Is it really worth the time
money and aggrivation when so many alternatives are on
the cusp. ie;Traderware or Tradelab or Ensine or just
your old TS 4.0 with B23 y2k patch.(unless you only
have strictly an internet data feed as your only RT
data source and need you TS systems indicators etc..on
you I-net feed )

You dont need TS2K to make money in the markets!

Alan