Re: Omega Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed

> Interesting to note that the case was dismissed with prejudice. Doesn't this
> mean that Omega can countersue for legal costs?

I don't think so. It could just mean they settled out of court. It
doesn't say anything about the terms of the settlement or who won. For
all anyone knows, Omega may have paid off big time and included a
nondisclosure agreement as part of the deal.

"Dismissal:
  The termination of a lawsuit. A dismissal without prejudice allows
  a lawsuit to be brought before the court again at a later time. In
  contrast, a dismissal with prejudice prevents the lawsuit from being
  brought before a court in the future."

--
   Dennis