Re: Omega Class Action Lawsuit Subject

Is there any way for stockholders in a company who don't want their stock
value dragged down by the negative publicity and unnecessary expense of
such a class action lawsuit to communicate their wishes to the courts and
get these stipid things quashed before they can generate any money for the
lawyers?    Maybe we should be lobbying the SEC to weigh in against this
kind of crap.  How about a law specifying some minimum percentage post IPO
decline before a class action suit can even be considered?  -uf