Re: Real-Time Data Feeds

I have had FutureSource here for several years, no real problems, the
best tech support I've ever seen and they support TS for me.  As far as
I can tell, having tried Signal twice and using FS, but reading the
"adventures" of other feed users, there are 2 serious ones (FS and CQG)
and a bunch of toys. There is no doubt that FS is more expensive than
the others, and CQG is more expensive than FS.  I cannot understand some
of these people, risking tens and hundreds of thousands of dollars all
the time, but wimpy about spending an extra few hundred per month to get
a rock solid data feed.

I see these messages all the time about problems, missing and missed
data.  When have you ever seen one from a FS user?  That's because FS
puts the intraday data on their website every day, usually about 6 pm
Pacific.  Most recent 2 days, 5 days and life of contract.  No charge
for this.  All the daily data is resent every day, overnight.

Jim Allen