3rd Party Data

Here's reply from Omega tech Support regarding my problem with reading AIQ
data in TS2k.  I find this fairly amazing.  The data format for AIQ has not
even changed, in that the same data file can be copied to a directory
created by the 16 bit AIQ and can be read fine in TS2k.  But the same data
file cannot be read in the directory created by the 32 bit version of AIQ.

Guess Omega doesn't want you to use the 32 bit version of AIQ, because, like
most applications, it got FASTER when they went to 32 bits.

Larry

OMEGA REPLY FOLLOWS:
===================

Unfortunately, TradeStation 2000I is only compatible with the previous
versions of AIQ, MetaStock, TC2000, etc.  If you wish to continue using the
AIQ data, you will need to convert to the previous versions of AIQ.  If you
wish to stress any concerns regarding the compatiblity of TS2000I and newer
versions of AIQ, please contact our TradeStation Wish list at
tswishlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:tswishlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> .

If you have any further questions or concerns, please call us back at
(305)551-9964, or by fax at (305)485-7599, or by e-mail at
techsupp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:techsupp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
<mailto:techsupp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:techsupp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>