Re: Need PC Quote tick data

  • To: Sentinel Trading <rjbiii@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Need PC Quote tick data
  • From: Bob Perry <bobperry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 21:04:14 -0700

Yes, it worked no problem!  Funny, I was talking to Omega Tech support
the other day, and he told me I was going to have to jump through all
types of hoops.  But this wasn't painful at all.

Sometimes, I wish that I had upgraded to TS4.0 so that I could import
data from it to TS2K.  (Is that possible?)
The internet data feeds are really nice though.  Very fast and quite a
few ticks (I get 3 - 4 times the ticks as DBC Signal broadcast over
cable).

Thanks so much for your help!

Bob Perry
San Jose, CA