HELP!!!!! Global Server/HYPERFEED 2000!!!

I switched over from PC Quote 6.0 to Hyperfeed 2000 using my TS2000i and it
has been a nightmare!!!!! I have deleted a drive and switched to another
drive to no avail. The problem is that my GS does not "connect" with
Hyperfeed. The quotes processed and quotes received just sits there. The
Hyperfeed shows that is receiving packets, but GS just sits there. I have
talked to two techs at Omega and so far nothing. This all started last
Thursday. I am using TS build 557. I tried to download the new s2 pack to
update to build 590, HOWEVER, with the tech on the line my GS and TSexe
stayed at build 557?!?!?!! The tech had no idea why that was!!!!! ANYBODY
HAVE ANY CLUE!!!!! I added another modem last month, maybe that??? I have two
screens, two different graphic cars and two monitors on a pII 350 with 64
megs of ram. Anybody have any similar experiences????? Like I said above, the
Hyperfeed shows that packets are being received, but GS just sits there. I
have installed the software for PC quote subserver (online version, NOT
broadcast). I see the PC utility connect, but no real time quotes on GS!!!!!!
ANY IDEAS OR HELP WILL BE APPRECIATED!!!!!!! I hope I clarified the problem,
if not let me know.
Thanks