RE: A Thought for the 4th

I've been subscribed to this list since 93, back when Steve Hill had it. I
wade through the same off topic BS that everyone else does. To me it is
worthwhile.

What I don't understand is all the whining to Jim. If you don't like the
list unscribe. If you want a moderated list start your own. I'll bet you
find it's pretty difficult to control what people do.

But there are people that have been on this list longer than I have that
have yet to insult, flame, or belittle anyone. There are even a few who have
never posted anything off topic. There are fewer still that have never
complained about anything.

Jim is one of them.

GH Meyer