Re: A Thought for the 4th

Well, I've contributed a fair amount to this group and others over the past
3 years, but I don't consider that a prerequisite to expressing an opinion --

Jim-O and others, First of all -- Happy 4th -- and my suggestion would be to
pull the plug on this ideologically challenged jerk [Gaius Marius] before
his inane rantings pollute this group any more than he already has.