RE: Omega's YK2 patch

As much as I would love to see such a build... I think
it makes absolutely no sense to Omega as a business
strategy...  The "professionals" out there are the
minority, there are defenitely more people that do not
know what they are doing that are attracted by
gimmics, so why go after a smaller market, when they
can aim at a much bigger market with similar R&D
expenses...?
So you say it would make sense for them to double (or
more) their R&D force in order to go for a
small/limited-in-size market? let me just say it's
"un-american" to do such things... :-)

And as far as I am concerned, software wise the
important things on the list:
>   be Y2K compliant
>   allow unlimited bars on a chart
>   allow unlimited code length
are addressed in y2k.   Granted the program needs to
be quicker, AND we all need to get rid of those old
P200s (for trading purposes at least).  And given my
approach, I don't need that extra second...

And the datafeed thing... we agree, they have only
Mickey Mouse feeds...