Re: A Thought for the 4th

I think history will find President Clinton judged as a great president.
Accusing President Clinton of not treasuring our constitution completely
void of any merit. Wondering how somebody who expresses such gratitude for
our freedom can also harbor so much hate expressed in found less ridicule.
Until the time comes when you have done 1/millionth of what President
Clinton has done for his country your critical words will sound very
hollow. You simply tell us what you've done for yourself which was
interesting but nothing more. I also feel that every President we've had
loved his country and guarded our constitution very much even President
Nixon. The American public elects and keeps our presidents never under
estimate their wisdom.

Robert

 How can we have such a president and be happy with him? How our