Re: Hyperfeed 2000

Mark,

About three months ago, I tested PCQuote's(PQT) Hyperfeed(HF) w/ TS2K. I
had nothing but problems with the feed all of a sudden stop collecting
realtime data. I logged on to the Omega site looking for Omega Server
problems, but instead found an entry describing how this was a known
problem with PCQuote's HF. I then called PCQ's tech support, and they
acknoweledged the problem. I tried to hang with them, as they have a 1000
symbol limit as opposed to Signal Online's 500. They were pretty blatant
about it, no date or any urgency as to when the fix would come.

See <URL: http://www.omegaresearch.com/knowledgebase/> and search on Global
Server. Then click on "How does Omega Research Global Server work with data
from PCQuote Online." Scroll all the way to the bottom and look at the
entry "My data has stopped coming in, but the GlobalServer seems to be
operating normally, what should I do?"

Regards,

Ivan