Re: TC2000 Vers 4.2 Data

I used TC2000 v3 for years and found the data to be very clean and
reliable, I resisted upgrading to v4 because of the export step and the
extra cost. I upgraded when they released v4.2 because it has a new export
feature that creates and automatically maintains a c:\tc2000 directory just
like v3. Neither TS4 nor TS2Ki can tell the difference (TS2Ki is crap
either way), and you don't have to do a thing once you set it up (very
easy).

Big plus is that with v4.2 you don't have to adjust for splits, symbol
changes, new issues, discontinued issues, etc, (these chores used to take
me 30min per day making the extra cost of v4.2 data well worth the extra
$6/mo) and you never have to buy historical data to add a symbol to your
download because you get histories for all stocks on the CD. Only thing I
don't like is the machine key which is a pain if you have to move the
program between machines frequently.