REQUEST HELP FOR EL--RE DRAW LINES IN A SYSTEM

I have a system which generates signals (as all systems do) and I wish
to have the system also plot a line at the price of the signal (the line
is to plot the whole chart at that price and continue into the future as
time passes ).This in effect is a straight line. I also wish to have a
line plotted from within the system for the price value which I set as a
system "input".

I have attempted to use Drawing Objects --- "TL_New" but can't get it to
do what I want.

Can it be done?

Thanks

Brent