Re: Omega's YK2 patch

mb sez:
> because they will now starve for income because they have nothing worth
> while to sell.

You know, it's just a thought and I doubt it will ever happen, but I
think it's not too late for Omega to do what they should have done in
the first place.... write a version maybe called "Tradestation Classic."

It would essentially be TS4 but would
  be Y2K compliant
  allow unlimited bars on a chart
  allow unlimited code length
  support double precision math
  work with the great new tick feeds such as quote.com and automatically
    update your tick data if you have a crash or whatever
  automatically update daily data from CSI
  have the code tweaked for SPEED
  be compiled as a 32 bit app for Win 95,98,NT
  lose the 'talking heads', etc and concentrate on a lean, mean,
    professional trading platform

I'll bet most of the people on this list would pay for THAT upgrade.
Will it happen? Naaaaaaahhhhhh, too logical.

--
   Dennis