Re: Omega's YK2 patch

> MB may need to take more Prozac over this one.

I'll be just as glad as the rest if it works.   WHY?

because now they will never sell anymore TS2000i's and the existing TS4's
that I have will become more valuable maybe.

because they will now starve for income because they have nothing worth
while to sell.

because I will now have the time to properly finish TraderWare and not be
pressured as bad for a deadline.

because they will be at least two years behind us if they knew what they
were doing "and they don't"

So, I'm very happy to say the least.   Mark Brown

besides we are the product built by professional traders for professional
traders.   notice the location of the data box?  its behind the crosshairs
where it should be not in front obscuring the very data you are trying to
look at.   attention to details that come from using the thing 24 hrs a day
for its intended purpose make the difference.
http://24.0.100.173/traderwarex/pro.gif