Re: traderware language compatible

> A couple of questions for Traderware.
>
> 1)  With a single indicator will I be able to plot in both subgraph 1 and
another subgraph?

yes in fact there are no restrictions

> 2) Can I use a default subgraph for indicators?

yes

> 3)  It would be nice to be able to plot a trendline on price data that
could  (as a choice) plot through the subgraphs.

you could program a trendline to do this

also note, there really are no indicators or systems - with VB they can be
both.  example a system can have unlimited plots like an indicator but yet
still show buy and sell arrows.   think of this if you had a system on every
one of the sp500 stocks individually and each system on each stock was
custom tailored to that stock.  then you could plot the sp500 futures or
cash and have each system on each stock (all 500) show its buy and sell
arrows on the futures or cash data if you like.

mb