Ts2k Update to SP2

To All:
The problem I reported last night about GS not starting after downloading
and installing the Update to SP2 was resolved by reinstalling Ts2k SP2 from
the CD, reinstalling the patch on the floppy that came with SP2 (the file on
the floppy is Update.exe, 334kb dated 5/13/99), then reinstalling the patch
downloaded from the Omega webpage (that file is Update2C.exe, 629kb, dated
6/24/99).  I talked to Omega tech support and they were aware of the problem
and promised to email me a new patch which resolves the problem but I fixed
it on my own as noted above.
I assume Omega will correct the patch on thier webpage today so others are
not affected.
Bill Wood