BMI Questions

Has anyone using a BMI RT feed noticed the following?

1) There's no tick volume for the E-Mini S&P. I could have sworn that BMI
transmitted tick volume in the past.....they do it for the stocks. Did
this, in fact, change?

2) Indices are =real= slow to update. For example, earlier I heard one of
the guys on LOS call NASDAQ Cash down 37.20......didn't show up on the
screen for almost half a minute. I understand that they transmit $NDX
around every 15 seconds but at times I've noticed that there are no updates
for circa 30 seconds. Similarly, $INDU is =usually= updated every 3-5
seconds but on occasion there are gaps of 10 seconds or more. I don't
recall it being this slow in the past. Could it be things are
deteriorating........further??

TIA for any feedback.

Best regards,
Jim